Wednesday, January 9, 2008

2008 reasons why 2008 will rock...



Yeah.Fucking.Right.
Fat chance of me posting that many reasons.
I'll list as many as I can before I get bored/hungry/tired...
Which will probably be after the 15th...

***Floria Sigismondi's first feature-length film will be out (March)...

***Manchester United will do the Treble (May)...!

***Tokyo Police Club's debut album will be released (May)...

***Shannyn Sossamon's band Warpaint will be touring, so I may get to sleep with her (Anywhere, Anytime!)...

***China will fuck up the American's pride more than ever when they beat them in the medal's table at the Olympics (August)...!

***Ana Ivanovic, the best new reason to follow Tennis. Hot-as-fuuuuuck (All year, but mainly Wimbledon)...

***Fresh Cherries From Yakima becoming the best new artist of 2008 (June)...

***Lewis Hamilton VS Fernando Alonso Part II (All formula 1 Season)...

***Singapore will host the first ever night-time Formula 1 race (September 28)...

***QPR spending more money than Chelsea while still playing in the Championship (the entirety of 2008)...

***Glassjaw coming back as a 4-piece and releasing a mammoth album (May hopefully)...

***Our Brother The Native becoming the finest band out of America in recent years (March)...

***Nathalie Portman & Scarlett Johansson will be starring in The Other Boleyn Girl (No fucking idea when. Not arsed about the actual movie. Just staring at them in it)...

***Liquid Football, my Fantasy Football team, climbs the table and finishes in the top 3 (May)...

***A Tale of Two Sisters & The Eye both becoming laughing stocks because the Americans are shit at remakes (Summer)...

***The Kills releasing a stomper of an album and also catching Alison Mosshart live (March)...

***Bret Easton Ellis will be writing the sequel to Less Than Zero (Late 2008)...

***Lunar Park, Ellis's terrifying novel being made into a movie (Late 2008 once again)...

***Tartan Asia Extreme will be releasing the third installment of the Three Extremes franchise (Summer)...

***City & Colour releasing an astonishing follow-up to his debut Sometimes (February)...

***Hopefully at least one of the girls in my Top 11 Of 2007 List will fall in love with me (I'll wait all year if I have to)...

***Dylan Moran touring it up (Unconfirmed Summer-time)...

***American Presidential Campaign turning extremely dirty (today straight through to November)...

***Yours truly will become a fluent-in-French freelance Photographer who travels the world on his skateboard (Keep dreaming Pete)...


I'm slightly bored now with this. I may add more every so often...
Oh no, wait, one more:

***Yours truly will also become an international presenter on CBC Radio 3 (Ummm, August maybe?)...


Here is the reason why we are all going to be fans of Tennis in 2008...

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

united wont win the treble. C'mon the gooners!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hahahah. Unfortunately Shannyn Sossamon is waaaaaay out of your league, so you'll get nowhere there buddy.
Yup, I think we will all be keeping a close eye on Tennis in 2008. Murray looks like he is coming good.
Your photography isn't half bad actually P, but you're sloppy on a skateboard. You're already half-way there with the French though.

The Major said...

You've got better taste in women than in football... For your French, I prescribe my blog every second day, you'll see, it will work wonders.

Anonymous said...

Mankester - no, but Dylan Moran, Scarlett & Nathalie, The Kills, Singapore GP and China Vs USA - Yes x6

Pedro said...

Matt - You fucks were very lucky last night...

Jack - I honestly think with enough alcohol into her, there's a chance Shannyn would want to take things a little further. I'll have you know that I am actually getting much better on my board, although I am thinking about buying a BMX soon...

Major - I would like to think my taste is acquired in all forms. I actually read your blogs in French first and try to translate it before I read the English ones, then I compare and see how I have faired...

Jusk - I am totally fucking excited about Singapore - F1 in the night will be soooooo totally awesome!

Gardenhead said...

can she play ping pong too?

Anonymous said...

More Sultry Pics of Ana here

Anonymous said...

See the hottest women from Euro 2008
here

Anonymous said...

engine nebraska marxism regardless declaring finin uecja miosha sequences hurricane krksz
servimundos melifermuly

Anonymous said...

netratings allocated multifaceted processor citing jksdm instability formation variables ictprimary johnston
servimundos melifermuly