Monday, January 14, 2008

Up and Down Up and Down Up and...

I don't think I should be a blogger...
I don't post nearly as much as I should.
Also, I originally intended for this to be a music blog...
What the hell happened there?

All of the beautiful things I was speaking about pre New Years have turned slightly wrong...
My skateboard is just about keeping itself in one piece, she'll have to be retired soon...
I'm not happy because good decks are fucking expensive...
My abstaining from alcohol lasted a whole day or two I think...
My coffee and cigarettes intake has increased dramatically...
The camera is away getting fixed, so photography is on a time-out...
And my writing, Christ, it is lacking of imagination and remains totally desolate...

January blues are hitting home like a motherfucker...

And when you are at your lowest point, something beautiful happens...
It cannot be described, it's a feeling of jubilation, triumph, exhilaration, ecstasy, euphoria, bliss...
What is unfolding before your eyes is in slow motion...
Yes, you guessed it - WE THRASHED THE GEORDIE SCUM 6-0!

I don't pity those fucks at all...
Bring back Keegan and then throw in Shearer for the hell of it...
It wont change the fact that you're a mid-table team at best...
"They'll bring back the glory days to the North East!"...
Haha, there was never any glory days in Newcastle...
Tenth in the league isn't actually bad for a team like Newcastle...
And with the dirty Scousers drawing at the Boro and Birmingham holding Arsenal at the Emirates, well January Blues no longer became part of my vocabulary...

So here we go, United's six goals against Newcasle, including Ronaldo's first hat-trick for us...



And just for comedy value, the legendary rant from Keegan...
"He's got to go to Middlesborough and get something from them"...!
Yeah Keegan, we went there and got a 3-0 win you cunt...

3 comments:

The Major said...

yep, as much as i don't like Ronaldo I wasn't foolish enough not to take him on my fantasy team, which is doing quite well thank you. The majorettes are on the football365 website where are the liquid football playing ?

Anonymous said...

You horrible bastard.
This is a fucking mean post, poor Newcastle.
Ah fuck it, what do I care, we're second in the league so I'll take that.

Pedro said...

Major, everyone in my league has him and they make him captain so they are scoring so many fucking points...
Here is my league (I am doing horribly bad)...

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/M/table.mc?id=29219


Jack, fuck them. I don't like Newcastle...terrible footie team and should never have sacked Big Sam like that.