Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I want to be in their Scene...



Courtesy of the good Dr. James Carroll over on his blog...
The mighty Broken Social Scene set up shop on our shores come May 20th...

I think this will be my 7th time to see them live...
A feat only Muse can rival...

So who (and by who I mean eye-candy) will be part of their tour set up...?
As we all know, Kevin "Princess" Drew only takes girls on tour whom he has fucked or can fuck...
Does that mean that Feist will be part of this scene to keep an eye on him?

Hotter-than-hot Lisa Lobsinger has left altogether to pursue magic with her own fine band Reverie Sound Revue...
Hainsey is finishing up the brand new Metric record so she wont be game...
Will Amy Millan still be touring with Stars by then?
Miss CBC Radio 3 Julie Penner usually tours all the time with the Scenesters...

Even though I have seen it so many times, I still get excited when I hear "It's All Gonna Break"...

"You all want the lovely music to save your lives..."


Cause = Time

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kevin princess Drew. loooooooooooool

Anonymous said...

So freaking excited! Feist is playing Amsterdam on May 24th so she'll be aboot the continent... here's hoping...